Do you keep physical stock?
- No. We are an online store therefore we do not keep physical stock. All stock gets directly shipped from our suppliers to your door.
Is there an option to collect?
- Yes, we do offer a collection option for an extra charge depending on item quantity, size and weight.
When will I receive my order?
- Your order will only be processed when funds have cleared in our account. Your order will be ready for collection the next day after 13h00 or we will notify you as soon as your item has arrived. Orders cut off time for next day collection is 16h00.
Is there available stock?
- We will check with our suppliers and get back to you or send you a formal quotation with stock availability on the item.
How long is a quotation valid for?
- Due to the current volatility of the Rand to Dollar exchange, prices are not fixed and may change at any time.
When will I receive my item?
- Once your payment reflects in our account your order will be processed. This can take up to 24 – 48 hours depending on your bank.
What do I do when my order is not delivered after making payment?
- Please send an mail to email@example.com with your invoice number and tracking number and one of our sales reps will revert back to you as soon as possible.
What do I do when the ordered item is faulty?
- Please notify us with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your invoice number and a detailed description of the items’ fault. One of our sales reps will get in contact with you as soon as possible and arrange for collection. The item will be returned to our supplier for testing and thereafter a Geeks On Call IT Support representative will advise if a replacement or refund is possible. This can take up to 7 business days.
Can I request a refund?
- When requesting a refund please make sure that the item has not been opened and is fully sealed. An arrangement must be made to get the item back to our supplier and an email sent to email@example.com with your banking details and reason for your request. A refund can take up to 7 business days.
Why are Payfast transaction fees not refunded?
Unfortunately the way card networks work is that fees are charged for every successful transaction and not reversed when a transaction is refunded. Therefore, not refunding the original transaction fee has been standard industry practice at payment service providers for the last few years, both locally and internationally. This is because payment service providers cannot absorb the high costs of refunds made by their merchants.
How do I know that the Geeks On Call IT Support website is safe to use?
- Geeks On Call IT Support is a well-known and trusted information technology company and has just recently launched the Geeks On Call IT Support online store. When visiting the Geeks On Call IT Support website you will have access to information such as Google reviews, location, telephone number, email address and trading hours. When sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org rest assured that one of our representatives will get in touch with you.
Does Geeks On Call IT Support offer support over the telephone?
- Yes. Call us on 011 023 2926 and select our technical department who will assist you with any concerns or queries you may have. We can also assist via our online chat.